In-person appointments are not always safe—or convenient. But your family’s counseling needs shouldn’t have to wait.
Our Telehealth services are available for those outside the immediate Fort Lauderdale area, as well as anyone who is feeling unwell or trying to social distance.
Here are some answers to common questions about our Telehealth services:
- What device should I use? Telehealth appointments can be on a computer or tablet. Must be using Chrome. Cannot be done on a cell phone.
- Do I need to download any special apps? No. Once you schedule an appointment, a link will be emailed to you that you can use at the time of your appointment to connect with your therapist.
- Do I need to make any special preparations? No, you do not need to do anything to prepare.
- Is there a price difference for a Telehealth appointment vs. an in-person appointment? No. Insurance will cover the appointment as they would with in-person appointments. Private pay prices are the same as well.
- Where should I have my Telehealth appointment? When it’s time for your appointment, try to find somewhere secluded and quiet. This will lessen distractions and maintain the privacy of your appointment.
Schedule an Appointment
Our counseling office is open every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Our business office is open M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* These fields are required.